Re: [gembud] GEMPAK LDM Data

Hi Keith,

Yes GEMPAK can use data ingested from any server as long as the LDM saves or
decodes data that it can read. We ingest data via LDM from an onsite Planetary
Data NOAAport ingest while at the same time ingest data from an LDM feed that
originates in McMurdo Station, Antarctica.

Best regards,
Robert Mullenax
CSBF Meteorology

Sent from my iPhone