Re: [gembud] Using GEMPAK for Real-time exercise

  • To: daryl herzmann <akrherz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gembud] Using GEMPAK for Real-time exercise
  • From: "Pettee, Warren" <wpettee@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 21:04:08 +0000
Daryl,

Thanks for the reply, the directory has been setup with the naming and
directory conventions followed. I didn't actually use any of the case data,
only a few archive files from our local TDWR site. I've had issues before with
our local TDWR data, so I am completely willing to believe GEMPAK is not the
issue. I was more wondering if the NCDC level 3 works natively at all which,
judging by everyone's response, it does.

-Warren

Warren Pettee
Undergraduate - Meteorology
Department of Geography and Earth Sciences
9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223
wpettee@xxxxxxxx | 336.257.9239