Re: [gembud] FL -3 Cannot create file error with gdtopo

On 08/05/15 13:03, Jason Snyder wrote:

To whom it may concern,

I am trying to create a .gem file using gdtopo and I get the following error:

[FL -3] Cannot create file topography4.gem

Do you know what is going on and how to resolve this issue?

Attached is my script.  Thank you for your time.

-Jason

The first thing I would look at is to see it you have write permission to the
directory: /VRS/expTrackFax

If you do, see if you can create or modify (if it already exists)
the file /VRS/expTrackFax/topography4.gem exist.  Try to execute:
touch  /VRS/expTrackFax/topography4.gem
and see if the file exists and the time stamp on it is current:
ls -l /VRS/expTrackFax/topography4.gem

--
Larry Oolman
Department of Atmospheric Science