Re: [gembud] GDATTIM error again

On 08/05/15 16:02, Jason Snyder wrote:

I am trying to make a graphic with topography and wave data from a wave watch 3
model and my success at this has been on
and off.  Most recently I have encountered an error message due to GDATTIM:

[DG -7] Input grid TOPO ^150804/

I am not sure why the time is not properly being set in the gdtopo to make the
topograph.gem file.  Attached is the
script (isolate3.csh).  Do you know how to resolve this issue?

Thank you for your time,

Jason Snyder

For some reason, VCORD in the file is PRES even though the GDTOPO in the script
sets it to NONE.
Do you have a permissions problem where the script is not creating the file and
it
is a hold over from some other testing.

--
Larry Oolman