Re: [gembud] [awips2-users] Unidata releases AWIPS 16.1.5

Recently, updating to 16.1.5 and when I attempt to click any menus on GFE
including "Populate" and "Grids".. I get this message in AlertVIZ:

Unhandled event loop exceptionjava.lang.NullPointerException
    at
com.raytheon.viz.gfe.procedures.menu.AbstractProcedureMenuItems.getContributionItems(AbstractProcedureMenuItems.java:81)
    at
org.eclipse.ui.actions.CompoundContributionItem.getContributionItemsToFill(CompoundContributionItem.java:95)
    at
org.eclipse.ui.actions.CompoundContributionItem.fill(CompoundContributionItem.java:70)
    at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.menus.DynamicMenuContributionItem.fill(DynamicMenuContributionItem.java:197)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.doItemFill(MenuManager.java:741)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.update(MenuManager.java:822)
    at
org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.handleAboutToShow(MenuManager.java:474)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.access$1(MenuManager.java:469)
    at
org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager$2.menuShown(MenuManager.java:495)
    at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:255)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1276)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1300)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1281)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Menu.gtk_show(Menu.java:676)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.windowProc(Widget.java:1738)

Is anyone else getting this error?

Thanks,
Alex