[gembud] Decoding GRIB2 with jpeg2000 packing

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to decode a GRIB2 message with jpeg packing?

If I do the following:

cat /home/gempak/YBXJ01EGRR041800 | ./dcgrib2
 Opening WMO Originating Center Table wmocenter.tbl...
 Opening WMO GRIB2 Parameter Table g2varswmo6.tbl...

I don't produce a model.

Here is what wgrib2 reveals:

wgrib2/wgrib2 -packing YBXJ01EGRR041800
1:27:packing=grid point data - jpeg2000 compression,j

Am I missing a table (I am using the latest GEMPAK on Linux64).
Will I have to convert the message to simple packing?

Thanks,

Mark, Frequentis CA