Re: [gembud] Question regarding gdplot3 contour scale

You need one more color value (FLINE) than the number of intervals to avoid it
reusing colors.

________________________________
From: gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on
behalf of Mark Hughes <themarkca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2016 3:17 PM
To: gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gembud] Question regarding gdplot3 contour scale

Hi All,

I am contouring GRIB2 data (ICING) and gdplot3 is producing a scale ("color
bar") for a filled contour which shows an unexpected value.

The attached image scaleProblem1.PNG has a red circle around the problem.  The
highest value in the field is 56.  The gradient in the color bar shows a white
box for the range 60-70.  I would expect the next grayscale value in FLINE.

The parameter FINT is:

    5/10/70

The attachment scaleProblem2.PNG shows that the chart looks OK if I change FINT:

    5/10/60

However, the maximum value could be above 60.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Mark Hughes, Frequentis CA