Re: [gembud] Some help installing GemPak

Hi all,

My original help request is below.

Jeff gave me some good ideas of things to include to help others help me if
they are so inclined.

This link is to a copy of my make.out file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ue5wd30rtopwlsq/make.out.txt?dl=0

This link is a screenshot of two terminals showing where and what is in my
gempak directories
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iyzi6h7d3b5mysn/Screenshot%20from%202016-08-08%2007_48_50.png?dl=0

This link is a screenshot of 3 terminals verifying that Python is
installed, what my LD_LIBRARY_PATH is, and a screenshot of the library the
error messages are complaining about, showing that library is where it says
it is

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hwplvxhm2foxyh/Screenshot%20from%202016-08-08%2007_51_37.png?dl=0

Thanks much in advance for any help

Happy Monday Morning