[gembud] gempak instabilities

To whom it may concern,

I am using gempak repeatedly to produce charts and put them in a specific
directory.  However, after I keep reproducing charts part of the chart does
not reproduce properly.  Additionally, I run the same script from a 64 bit
computer and a 32 bit computer and they both happen to share the same
directory with the same grd files.  While on the 64 bit computer the wave
data is processed ok (htgsw) on the 32 bit computer I get a message:

[DG -7] Input grid HTSGW ^160816/1200F024 @0 %NONE cannot be found.

Attached is a sample script?  Any ideas how to resolve these instabilities?