[gembud] Segfault in nmap2

Hi All,

On a new CentOS 7 (virtual) machine with GEMPAK installed from the RPM, I am getting a segmentation fault from nmap2, apparently from the function cst_nocc:
> gdb nmap2
GNU gdb (GDB) Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6.1-80.el7
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu".
Reading symbols from /nfs/homes/gempak-7.3.0/GEMPAK7/os/linux64/bin/nmap2...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/gempak/NAWIPS/os/linux64/bin/nmap2
Using host libthread_db library "/lib64/libthread_db.so.1".

0x000000000078bd25 in cst_nocc ()
Missing separate debuginfos, use: debuginfo-install gempak-7.3.0-2.x86_64

I see older reports related to various X and Motif libraries, but the error here seems to be from GEMPAK code. Has anyone seen this, and if so, any ideas for a fix?

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steve Decker, Assistant Teaching Professor
Director, Meteorology Undergraduate Program