Re: [gembud] goes east and hurricane Matthew

  • To: Michael James <mjames@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gembud] goes east and hurricane Matthew
  • From: Jeff Lake <JeffLakejeff@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 18:52:04 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Michael  I started to process the pr  regional's last night will GEmpak process
the
UNIWISC images ??  I could Have swore goes east on noaaport stretched to Africa
3 years ago when I developed A bash script that digested the nhc advisories and
fed the coords to another script that zoomed in and  made a640 x480 centered on
the storm  might have To use one of the nhem composites

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2016, at 14:03, Michael James