Re: [gembud] GDVINT: [GDVINT -15] Grid size is too large.

Ryan,

Just a guess, but perhaps the input file is the source of your problem.  This
might be possible if you got the file from someone with a different version of
Gempak that has larger limits on the number of X/Y points in the configuration.

Have you tried gdinfo, or gdplot to work with just the input file?

Good luck,

Chris Herbster
--

Dr. Christopher G. Herbster