Re: [gembud] GDVINT: [GDVINT -15] Grid size is too large.

  • To: "Herbster, Christopher G." <herbstec@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gembud] GDVINT: [GDVINT -15] Grid size is too large.
  • From: Ryan Connelly <rconne01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:50:42 -0500
Hi Chris,

The input file is the result of running dcgrib2 on a .grib2 file accessed
from here: http://soostrc.comet.ucar.edu/data/grib/rap/20140128/hybrid/.
I'm attempting to plot cross sections, and have had success doing so with
data on pressure levels, both WRF output converted to grib and then gem,
and NARR grib converted to gem, but it seems RAP data on sigma levels
doesn't work.

Thanks,
Ryan