Re: [gembud] DCGRIB2 failing on new NAM CONUS-nest files

  • To: Russ Schumacher <russ.schumacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gembud] DCGRIB2 failing on new NAM CONUS-nest files
  • From: "Tyle, Kevin R" <ktyle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 18:58:48 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Hi Russ,

Did you verify that you have grids up through F48 in there now?  I just looked
at mine, and my GEMPAK file reaches the maximum # of grids (29999) prior to F48.

--Kevin
Kevin Tyle, Manager of Departmental Computing
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences
University at Albany
Earth Science 235, 1400 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
Email: ktyle@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ktyle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Phone: 518-442-4578