Re: using attributes of vector maps

Hi Valentijn-

Valentijn Venus wrote:

Dear Don,
how well does the current release or will future versions of IDV support the use and manipulation of vector attributes (read: ArcView shape-file attributes), also at jython level? Cheers, Valentijn

The current version does not support this at all.  It is on
the TODO list, but right now is a lower priority until after
the new year at the earliest.

If anyone on the developer list wants to take this on and
contribute back the code, that would be great.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me"    Roger Waters