Re: Countour plan view

Hi Vicente...

Would you please post the data file?  You can ftp it to:

ftp://ftp.ssec.wisc.edu

and put it into the pub/incoming directory. When you do, please let me know what the file name is... I will have a look at the pressure at MSL and see if I can see what is wrong.

tom

Vicente Sanz Bra wrote:

Hi all.
I am from Spain and I am using the IDV for my final degree project. I'm triying to display a contour plan view and it doesn't appear (I am trying the pressure at MSL and isotermals etc..). the colour-filled doesn't appear neither. On the other hand I can display other 2D and 3D data without any trouble. I think I'm doing it well but nothing. Does anybody know how can my problem be solved? Thanks in advance. Vicente Sanz.

--
Tom Whittaker (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
University of Wisconsin-Madison