Re: Another app with switchable display side projections

Don Murray wrote:

How much of this is built on the IDV framework?  For example,
are you using the MapProjectionDisplay and the DisplayMaster/Displayable
code?

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
        "Time makes everyone interesting, even YOU!"

Hi Don, I ripped off MapProjectionDisplay for my own class. I probably should have used it and its support classes directly. I'll revisit the code and see if I can factor in IDV classes directly.

Hey, do you know of a good way in Ant to say "heres some class files, and here's some source paths, now go and bundle all the sources which produced the class files into a single jar? Armed with that task, I could post the sources to my gridviewer on the web page.

Stuart