Problems running IDV under Mac OS-X 10.4.3

We've had a couple of reports of a problem running
the IDV under the latest 10.4.3 release on systems with
NVidia 6800 graphics cards.  Apparently, the latest
update includes some OpenGL driver updates which we
think may be causing the problems.  The problem is
a persistent flashing on the screen (even after the
machine is rebooted).

If you are running 10.4.3, we suggest you don't
run the IDV until we come up with a solution or
workaround.

Thanks to the IDV community of users for finding
this and helping us solve the problem.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
        "Time makes everyone interesting, even YOU!"