Re: Change from Contour to Color shaded

Hi Dave-

Dave Santek wrote:

I've created some 2D contours, but they are the result of differences of a couple parameters in different data files. What I would like to do is change these from 2D contours to Color-Shaded....without going through reselecting the parameters, doing the difference, etc.

Is there an easy way to do this?

From the DisplayControl menu (either the control window or by
right clicking on the legend), select the File->Save Data in Cache..
menu.  You will be prompted for a name for the variable.
Then use the Field Selector or the Data menu to select the
"Cached data" Data Source and plot the variable with the
new display type.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
        "Time makes everyone interesting, even YOU!"