Re: 'Capture' has holes due to Popup Windows

Hi Heiko-

Heiko Klein wrote:

I'm running IDV2.1b2 (nightly builds) on Linux (Fedora Core 5 on a Dell Latitude 610). Whenever I try to Capture a png or a movie, I have a problem storing the complete window, but only get the currently visible part.

The attached test.png has a hole in the middle due to the Popup Dialog box: 'The file test.png exists, do you want to overwrite it?' Will it be possible to put the Window of interest on top, before capturing the picture?

You bet.  Thanks for pointing this out.  We modified the
main windows to do this, but didn't do this for the control
windows.  I put in a fix and updated the nightly build if
you want to check it out:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/release/nightly

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm