Re: Boundary

Hi Bob...

The original intent of the wire frame box is to give you a cue for the
3D orientation of the view.  It's easy to get lost in some 3D views!

The domain of the box will be defined by the project you use --
whether it's the projection defined by the data (Projections ->
Auto-set Project) or a projection you select or define yourself.

You may clip the displays at the edges of the wire frame box if you
want (View -> Show -> Clip View at Box).

Hope that helps.

Best wishes,

tom