RE: Images for the WWW

Robert,

I've tinkered with creation of www displays using IDV, and
would be happy to help you.

Bill

< Bill Fingerhut, Professor           PHONE: 802-626-6257 >
< Meteorology Dept                    FAX:   802-626-9770 >
< Lyndon State College                                    >
< Lyndonville, Vt 05851                                   >
< EMAIL:     william.fingerhut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            >
<            bfingerhut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                  >
< WWW:       http://apollo.lsc.vsc.edu/                   >
< disclaimer: I know nothing - I only work here.          >