Re: 2-D contour at arbitrary level

Hi Bill-

Gustafson, William I wrote:

I might have missed this since I am pretty new to IDV. Is it possible to
plot a 2-D XY contour field at an arbitrary level? For example, in Vis5D one
can drag the contour plot up and down in the vertical to different heights
so multiple fields can be seen easily. Is this capability in IDV?

In the main display, there should be a little box in the lower
left corner of the box associated with the particular display.
If you click on this box, you can drag it up and down to slice
at a particular altitude level.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm