Re: HDF 5

Dave:

Why are you still using 2.0?  Seriously, the netcdf library has
changed a lot since the
one that was included with IDV 2.0...

;-)

Seriously, if you get nothing in the "field selector" then the
structure of your file is
non-conforming and cannot be deduced, and there is nothing in the IDV
yet that I
know of that allows you to manually "match this file field to lat,
this one to lon,
and this one to my values".

Did you try to look at the file in the NetCDF Tools?  If so, do you
see fields therein?

tom