Re: IDV auto map projections

Hi John

Thank you for the quick answer. I'll check it out and come back with results.

John Caron napsal(a):
Hi Lukas:

It can be a subtle problem to diagnose if a file is "really" following CF correctly.

You could try sending your file through here:

 http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/cdmValidate.html

and see if the results are helpful.

Or look at it in the ToolsUI program (Coordinate System Tab) and see what the INFO button tells you.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/v2.2/webstart

For background on Conventions:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/conventions.html
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/reference/CSObjectModel.html

Lukas Lehner wrote:
Hello

I'm using idv 2.2b2, is it automatically using the information in the netcdf header to draw the grid according to set up projection?
Because it is still showing data in original lat-lon projection.

I just don't know if this is idv feature or bug.

The data in netcdf file follow CF convention.

Thank you
Lukas