FW: IDV - web start IDV from OpeNDAP server 4

Question: what I did not do right for my hyrax server?

I have a test hyrax server, with the opendap url working fine in a
browser and in a IDV client: http://somehost:8080/opendap/somepath.nc

However, I am trying to use the web-start IDV link on THREDDS CATALOG
page and got into error:
http://somehost:8080/thredds/view/idv.jnlp?usl=http://somehost:8080/open
dap/somepath.nc

========================= ERROR FROM JAVA CONSOL=====================

java.io.FileNotFoundException: {url} (The system cannot find the file
specified)
 at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
 at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
 at ucar.unidata.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:184)
 at ucar.nc2.NetcdfFile.open(NetcdfFile.java:249)
 at ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.openFile(NetcdfDataset.java:341)
 at ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.openDataset(NetcdfDataset.java:175)
 at
ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDatasetCache.acquire(NetcdfDatasetCache.java:203)
 at
ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDatasetCache.acquire(NetcdfDatasetCache.java:183)
 at
ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDatasetCache.acquire(NetcdfDatasetCache.java:171)
 at ucar.nc2.dataset.grid.GridDataset.open(GridDataset.java:71)
 at ucar.nc2.dataset.grid.GridDataset.factory(GridDataset.java:80)
 at
ucar.unidata.data.grid.GeoGridDataSource.doMakeDataSet(GeoGridDataSource
.java:444)
 at
ucar.unidata.data.grid.GeoGridDataSource.getDataset(GeoGridDataSource.ja
va:460)
 at
ucar.unidata.data.grid.GeoGridDataSource.initAfterCreation(GeoGridDataSo
urce.java:338)
 at
ucar.unidata.data.DataManager.createDataSource(DataManager.java:1086)
 at ucar.unidata.data.DataManager.createDataSource(DataManager.java:921)
 at ucar.unidata.data.DataManager.createDataSource(DataManager.java:904)
 at
ucar.unidata.idv.IntegratedDataViewer.loadDataFiles(IntegratedDataViewer
.java:442)
 at
ucar.unidata.idv.ArgsManager.processInstanceArgs(ArgsManager.java:1063)
 at
ucar.unidata.idv.OneInstanceServer$OneInstanceRequestHandler.handleReque
st(OneInstanceServer.java:183)
 at
ucar.unidata.util.HttpServer$RequestHandler.processRequest(HttpServer.ja
va:277)
 at ucar.unidata.util.HttpServer$RequestHandler.run(HttpServer.java:191)
 at ucar.unidata.util.Misc$2.run(Misc.java:931)