[idvdevelopers] migration to new directory structure

Hi-

We are migrating our revision control system from CVS to SVN
and in the process, we are trying to remove references to
"metapps" in our directory structure.

If you are downloading the source from the nightly build, you'll
find that the top level directory is not "idv" instead of "metapps".
The underlying structure is still the same.

We are not yet set up to allow checkout from our SVN repository
directly, but hope to have that some time in the future.  We will
let you know when that is available.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm