Re: [idvdevelopers] Idv netcdf problem

Hi Don,

Other files can't be opened with even nightly build. Only the small file
which I sent you previously can be opened with nightly build.

If possible, could some please tell me what is the reason that the previous
file can be opened with only IDV 2.6 nightly build not IDV 2.5?

I have sent you another such file  size after compressing is 74.8 MB. You
can download it from the following link :

https://www.yousendit.com/download/Q01IRkJhZy9xRTFFQlE9PQ

If there any other suggestions or aspect which should I try, please let me
know.

Maswood