Re: [idvdevelopers] IDV netCDF problem, can't be opened with IDV

Hello Tom,

I am able to see the pic which I attached with this email.

Is it possible for you to upload the animation/movie through "
http://www.yousendit.com/ "
so that I can understand what the animation look like.

I tried the both version 2.5 and 2.6 nightly build after reducing the memory
to 1200MB.And I think my graphics card installed properly though I'll test
with other pc.

And are you able to open 5.nc file ?

Thanks

Maswood