Re: [idvdevelopers] Visualizing marine animals tracking using IDV

HI Tyn,

I do not have original GPS data of that video files.

Do u have IDV developers guide or have you developed any module of IDV so
far or just planning to do so ?

Do  you have some GPS data which can be simulated using GEON IDV ? Have you
simulated any data which contains some animals tracking like bird or any
other animals using idv ?

Thanks

Maswood