[idvdevelopers] New layout model

Hello Don,

If I would like to change the symbol of circled dot to  ellipses or any
other new  defined symbol , How should I do that ?

>From the layout model editor (
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/IDV/docs/userguide/tools/StationModelEditor.html)

 I can chose different symbol like triangle or diamond. but no option to add
new symbol . for that what should I do ?

Which package or java file is associated with this adding or changing new
symbol ?

Thanks

Maswood