Re: [idvdevelopers] subsetting METAR data display area

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your reply.

The documentation is useful and I was able to specify the datasource to be
loaded using datasource tag.

But it's unclear how one would specify a certain kind of display, e.g If I
want to load temperature data for a NAM datasource what exactly will go in
the display tags?
There are other kinds of displays like dew point, pressure etc. I am not
sure how to load these using ISL files.

The -b64isl argument will be helpful in the sense that I need not create a
separate isl and pass it as a param to the jnlp. Thanks for your help.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Nilesh.