[idvdevelopers] Hello idv developers!:)

Hey I already have something to post about idv. I tried to install it on
fedora 10 but there was a graphics display problem and the program kept
saying it was loading but nothing was happening so I ended up clicking
the ok button behind the loading screen and well it closed the program
making idv not usable by me. Anyways I wanted to ask the developers
mailing list if there will be another release of IDV that is more user
friendly and lets you be more interactive with the Unidata servers. I'm
not trying to push you guys into anything but that would be really cool.

--
http://n2.nabble.com/c-programmers-magazine-f2459798.html