Re: [idvdevelopers] Hello idv developers!:)

Hi Eric --

I am happy to hear you got it running smoothly.

Regarding servers -- the default list is intended for use educational
institutions, and most of the data are western hemisphere-centric.

In general, any ADDE (McIDAS) server you can get data from will work.
In addition, any NetCDF/GRIB/GRIB2 data can be read either locally or
from http servers (the latter is kind of slow, though, for GRIB
files....and you are probably better off ftp-ing the files to your
local machine).

I hope that helps!

tom