Re: [idvdevelopers] Source code of local-visad.jar

Hi-

wzh wrote:
Where can I get source code of local-visad.jar?
Thanks.

There is no source release for these classes. The closest one could come is to download the nightly visad source from:

ftp://ftp.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/visad/nightly/

For official IDV releases, the code has usually been checked into the VisAD CVS repository and it's just that we haven't had a new official visad.jar release. But sometimes the code in local-visad.jar is experimental (e.g. nightly builds) and not ready for the repository. In that case, it only exists in a particular developer's local development tree. If there is a particular class you have in question, please send a note to support-idv and we can tell you whether it's in the VisAD nightly build or elsewhere.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm