Re: [idvdevelopers] Leaving Unidata

I've already had a couple of folks asking where I am going so I'll fill in some more details...

I have taken a position with UNAVCO (http://www.unavco.org/). For non-UCAR folks - UNAVCO used to be a part of UCAR but spun off a few years. Their focus is on the solid earth and is home to the GEON-IDV. I'll be doing data systems work with their GPS and LIDAR repositories. This will be the first time in 24 years of development work that I won't be doing user oriented interactive systems so it will be an interesting change.

-Jeff