Re: [idvdevelopers] Couple cool questions

I suggest you look at the Unidata examples page to see what great
things the IDV can do;
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/gallery/>

Only the Java runtime code is in the jre/bin/ directory -- if you want
to compile the source code or make jar files,you need to install the
JDK...

Good luck....