Re: [idvdevelopers] Improvements in the Area of Publication Quality Graphics

  • To: Tom Whittaker <whittaker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvdevelopers] Improvements in the Area of Publication Quality Graphics
  • From: Julien Chastang <chastang@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 10:13:04 -0600
On 6/4/12 7:35 PM, Tom Whittaker wrote:
Yuan&  Julien --

Fantastic!

There is "just one more" area -- the user wants to be able to control
the fonts for...well, everything.  I think mostly we just need to
expose some controls to the user, since the "default font"  does not
present itself "good enough".

Keep up the great work!!

And, of course, let's also congratulate the rest of the IDV, and VisAD teams, bearing in mind Newton's "standing on the shoulders of giants" statement :-)