Re: [idvdevelopers] New test release of Image Chooser and PR

Thanks to you all for your input. Yuan and I will need to distill all this and then figure out how to proceed and respond to individual points. In the mean time, keep the comments coming.

One of the reasons for changing the version number from 4.x to 5.0 was to indicate that the new verion had significant new features (e.g. 3.x to 4.x added time matching).

And yes, documentation will be needed and should probably be vetted by the committee.

Don