[idvdevelopers] time to move on

Hi All-

With the release of IDV 5.0, it's time for me to move on from active IDV development. I'll continue to lurk in the background as a user, but not as a developer. The past two releases have included some of the important features (time and region matching) necessary for the IDV to be more useful for my work and I've been happy to contribute to their development. But now I'm focusing my development efforts on RAMADDA for climate services at NOAA.

Unidata and SSEC have the resources to move IDV forward and you can rely on them to answer any questions.

Best wishes,

Don
--
Don Murray