Re: [idvdevelopers] ascat data in netcdf in IDV

Hein,

We experimented with your data. The Conventions=CF-1.6 seems suspect. When
we removed that convention global attribute with NCML and loaded the data
in the IDV with the "Aggregate Grids by Time" Data Source Type, the data
seemed to be properly handled with respect to time.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support