IDV and McIDAS area files

Justin,

I have encountered the same problem. With some files I am
able to 'fix' the display by changing the pixel sampling
to 1 in the display control. With other files, I have had
no luck. I was looking at this problem just yesterday !

Bill

< Bill Fingerhut, Professor           PHONE: 802-626-6257 >
< Meteorology Dept                    FAX:   802-626-9770 >
< Lyndon State College                                    >
< Lyndonville, Vt 05851                                   >
< EMAIL:     william.fingerhut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            >
<            bfingerhut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                  >
< WWW:       http://apollo.lsc.vsc.edu/                   >
< disclaimer: I know nothing - I only work here.          >