Problems with IDV 1.1 beta 3 for Solaris/SPARC fixed

Hi-

If you did not download the IDV 1.1 beta 3 InstallAnywhere installer
for Solaris/SPARC since it was released March 12 you can ignore
this message.

If you did download this installer prior to April 25, you should
download the updated version now available on the web site.
The original version did not include Java 3D.

Note this only pertains to the InstallAnywhere installer for
IDV under Solaris/SPARC V1.1b3 (idv_1_1b3_solaris_sparc_installer.bin)
The installers for the other systems are okay.

If you have any questions, please contact support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me"    Roger Waters