Re: Contour Plan View

Hi Vicente...

Thanks for bundle. Unfortunately, I had no difficulties displaying the MSL pressure with your bundle.

Here are two sample screeshots:

ftp://ftp.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/ssec/tomw/vic.jpg
ftp://ftp.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/ssec/tomw/vic8.jpg

The first is what came up when I loaded the bundle; the second one is after I changed the contour interval to 8 (from the default of 40).

What version of the IDV are you using? I am running on 1.2b2 (current downloadable version from Unidata).

tom

Vicente Sanz Bra wrote:
Hi Tom. Thanks for write me back so quickly. I put the file into the directory you asked me for, and the file name is Press MSL.xidv I'm learning how to use the IDV and I think I can do a good work with it. Waiting for your answer. yours sincerely. Vicente Sanz.

--
Tom Whittaker (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
University of Wisconsin-Madison