IDV 1.3a3 available for download

Hi IDVer's-

For anyone bold and daring, we've made another
alpha release of IDV 1.3 (a3) if you want to kick
the tires.  This will be the last alpha release before
the general beta 1 release in late November/early December.
This release is available at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/release/idv_1.3a3

In addition to bug fixes, this latest release includes the
new IDV Scripting Language (ISL) facility.  ISL can be
used to script image generation and control of the IDV.
For more information, see the section on ISL in the IDV
User's Guide for 1.3a3:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/release/idv_1.3a3/docs/userguide/isl

Please let us know if you have comments or questions about
this release.

Upcoming features that we are working on finishing for
the IDV 1.3b1 release include:

- image display performance improvements
- improved on-screen color bar support
- geographic subsetting of gridded data
- bug fixes

Don Murray & Jeff McWhirter
Unidata User Support                             UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8643                                           P.O. Box 3000 <
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                            Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service       http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support  <
~