z ordering of displays?

I have a jnlp downloadable IDV app which reads in a bundle at startup. The bundle was saved when my display window consists of a color-filled contour plan view of some wind data, and the Blue Marble image.

When I access the jnlp file, on my Linux system the color regions of my data appear 'on top' of the Blue Marble, which is the desired behavior. However on various local Windows systems, the Blue Marble layer has to be made invisible for the data color fills to appear?

I have tried saving the bundle after having added the displays in various orders, but to no avail.

The url is http://metoc.apl.washington.edu/bisdata/idv/latest.jnlp

Any help appreciated

Stuart Maclean