Re: Plotting isobaric surface in 3D

Bill's response bounced because of the attachments.  I've
posted these in the IDV gallery with the bundle:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/gallery#model_data

(last one before Observation examples).

I also added another movie and bundle that Bill created showing
temperature anomalies from the standard atmosphere (second one
in the Quicktime Movies section).

Thanks, Bill.

As a side note, we are going to revamp our gallery in the coming
months so we can post more user examples, plugins and bundles.
Stay tuned!

Don

Fingerhut, William A @ LSC wrote:
Attached are an image of a 3D 500 mb surface, with contours,
and a bundle file that creates this display. Enjoy.

Bill

< Bill Fingerhut, Professor           PHONE: 802-626-6257 >
< Meteorology Dept                    FAX:   802-626-9770 >
< Lyndon State College                                    >
< Lyndonville, Vt 05851                                   >
< EMAIL:     william.fingerhut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            >
<            bfingerhut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                  >
< WWW:       http://apollo.lsc.vsc.edu/                   >