Re: data sources and choosers

Hi Eric-

Eric Davies wrote:
I'm trying to get my custom data choosers to run properly under IDV 2.0.
To that end, I'm trying to look at the IDV Developers docs, but whenever I drill down to an interesting level,
I'm getting a File Not found error.
Case in point: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/metapps/docs/developer/resources/datasource.html
Is there a new site I should be looking at?

No, that's the only documentation available.  Unfortunately, it
is incomplete and the original docs pointed to files on
disk.

We will be preparing for an IDV developer's workshop next summer
and in the process will update the IDV Developer's guide.

In the mean time, if you have specific questions, please
send a note to this list or support-idv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm