Re: 2-D contour at arbitrary level

Bill:

After you display the contours for your 2D contour plot, click on the
"Displays" tab in the IDV Dashboard and then select the Display
Control (along the left side) for your contour field.  In this display
control  there is a slider labelled "Vertical Position" the purpose of
which is just what you described -- so you can move a 2D field up and
down in the display.

tom