Re: Summing formula

And, finally (?), in reponse to the question:  "how can I sum up the
grids I selected using the IDV's time selector?", the answer is:

1. change the formula to remove the second parameter
2. change the 'addEmUp()' method to something like this:

from visad.python.JPythonMethods import *
#
#This is the default  editable users jython library

import visad
from visad.python.JPythonMethods import *

def addEmUp(g):
 a = 0
 num = getDomainSizes(g)
 for k in range(num[0]):